Overview of IES VisualFoundationWhen it comes to complicated mat foundations and integrated footings, IES VisualFoundation is an excellent tool for structural engineers. It’s a complete set of tools for analyzing complex structural components that include several innovative and reliable options. Structural engineers will like this program since it provides a user-friendly environment to evaluate various structures, such as trusses, frames, shear walls, foundations, carrier walls, and floor heating systems. It supports many raw material building codes and standards, including IBC, ASCE 7, NBC, ACI 318-14, AISC360-16 ASD, and NDS 2018. Modeling foundations is made more uncomplicated and more potent with the program’s clear and straightforward interface. Combination footings, complicated mat foundations, and pile tops may all be designed more easily with the help of this software. Incorporates a ShareBuilder for structural calculations, structural stress testing, and collaboration with other components to produce useful graphs. Models with high-end structures like walls, patterns, stacks, or piles may be created using a VisualFoundation tool that enables finite element modeling. In any case, the software provides comprehensive reports on modeling aspects. DXF files can be used to import or export the information. To sum it up, IES VisualFoundation is a convenient tool for planning and modeling various kinds of concrete, steel, and timber foundations.
Features of IES VisualFoundationBelow are some noticeable features which you will experience after IES VisualFoundation Free Download
- Provides a variety of advanced and robust tools for the analysis of complex structural components.
- Analyze different structures, trusses, structures, shear Walls, foundations, carrier walls, floor heating systems, wooden structures, ceramics, stone working, and aluminum.
- Supports building codes and standards of various raw materials such as IBC, ASCE 7, NBC, ACI 318-14, AISC360-16 ASD, and NDS 2018.
- Brings a simple and intuitive interface offering an easier and more powerful way to model foundations.
- Includes a variety of useful tools which simplify the design of combined footings, complex mat foundations, and pile caps.
- Provides structural calculations, structural stress testing, and collaboration with other components.
- Ability to deliver useful results in the form of graphs.
- Offers finite element modeling and supports making models with high-end structures including walls, fashions, stacks, and piles.
- Generates detailed reports of modeling elements using rectangular or circular patterns.
- The reports can also be exported or imported as DXF files.
IES VisualFoundation Technical DetailsTo start IES VisualFoundation Free Download, ensure the availability of the below-listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: IES VisualFoundation
- Setup File Name: IES_VisualFoundation_v10.00.0001.rar
- Setup Size: 21 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18th Apr 2021
- Developers: IES VisualFoundation
IES VisualFoundation System RequirementBefore you start IES VisualFoundation free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz or higher processor